26 Nov 5 Takeaways from Learn Serve Lead 2019: The AAMC Annual Meeting
Members of the Enflux team recently attended Learn Serve Lead 2019: The AAMC Annual Meeting in Phoenix, Arizona. We took this opportunity to showcase our brand new suite of dashboards designed to help institutions with LCME® Monitoring. Our LCME® DCI dashboards generated abundant conversation, so we made a list of some of our favorite insights.
- Completion of the LCME® DCI is a pain point for institutions.Most conversations we had around the LCME® ended with some variant of “Oh man, this is giving me flashbacks we just finished accreditation.” We heard everyone loud and clear; there is a need to streamline how institutions approach and organize their workflows when it comes to the completion of their LCME® DCI.
- Institutions are struggling to identify issues with enough time to fix them before accreditation visits.With data sources and conversations scattered in different locations, identifying issues becomes cumbersome. This process makes it difficult to remedy the potential problem before accreditors arrive.
- Data needs to be timely and trusted.Data has never been more prevalent in academic institutions, and it’s only going to become more important as the drive for accountability continues. There needs to be a system implemented that can ensure your team has access to timely and accurate data.
- How can institutions show they have done a deep dive to solve identified problems.There is a growing need not just to capture data correctly but also to show what is done with those insights. Actions around data are essential to ensure continuous quality improvement initiatives.
- There is a desire to make the accreditation process ongoing vs. a big project every few years.How can the accreditation process be weaved into the culture of institutions to make the process less daunting? We heard quite a few interesting examples of how this is done, but they all boiled down to ensuring systems are in place to capture data and keep it updated.
Enflux’s LCME® DCI dashboard suite is designed to solve nearly all of these pain points for your institution. Want to learn more about how the team at Enflux can streamline your assessment and accreditation process?
Schedule a demo by clicking here.