10 Mar Senior Backend Developer
This role is remote
Job Type: Full Time
Who We Are:
Enflux is an established, venture-backed, rapidly growing, and exciting Ed-Tech company. We grew significantly in 2020 and 2021 despite COVID and are experiencing further growth acceleration in 2022. We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering impactful products while creating quality, maintainable code.
What You’ll Do:
You will be writing services that collect, transform, and present data to our users. The development team works closely with the business intelligence team as they develop data presentations and analyses. You will be given problems and tasks and the trust and support to execute solutions.
In this role you will:
- Maintain and extend a Flask-based REST API for our UI
- Maintain and extend our python ETL in Airflow
- Support our BI team by optimizing SQL and managing migrations
- Use SQL to query and manipulate the data in our Postgres database
- Use Terraform to maintain and extend our AWS infrastructure
- Find relationships and solutions in the customer data
- Collaborate with all teams within the company to develop customer solutions
- College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Python experience in a production environment
- More than a year of experience in designing, building, and monitoring AWS infrastructure
- 4+ years of professional software development
- Experience with writing REST APIs
- A solid understanding of SQL
- Creation and management of Docker containers
- Writing and maintaining automated tests for all new work
- Experience using git in a team setting
- Experience with React
- Company-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Fun work environment – impactful
- Competitive time-off policy
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Salary: $90,000.00 – $130,000.00 per year.
We look forward to hearing from you.