02 Nov Customer Success Manager
This role is remote during the pandemic.
Customer Success Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Who We Are:
Enflux is an established, venture-backed, rapidly growing, and exciting Ed Tech company that grew significantly in 2020 despite COVID-19 and is experiencing further growth acceleration in 2021. We are looking for the right person to join our Customer Success team to help fulfill the unprecedented demand for our offering and help fulfill our amazing potential to help educators increase their students’ outcomes!
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for someone interested in a space that is currently having its technology renaissance, the Higher Education space, and is ready to jump in and work with our client-facing team through a period of rapid growth. In this role you will:
– Learn, execute on, and refine our established customer success processes
– Manage and support our customer success team through the customer journey and be the customer advocate
– Work with our Higher Education programs (customers) for trial discovery/implementation, regular engagement with established customers to increase adoption, and case studies to share best practices across customers
– Use the knowledge you gain of our customers, market, and current process to develop, implement and execute strategies for continued scaling and growth
– Jump in to get the job done and meet the company goals, using creative problem-solving, team motivation, and elbow grease
Do You Have:
– Preferred experience and understanding of Higher Education and the integral role that assessment and accreditation plays
– Comfort with technology platforms: HubSpot, Tableau, Intercom, G-Suite, Excel, Slack
– Drive and ambition? Aspirations to start your own or work in a high-growth startup? The ability to multi-task and manage a fast-moving environment while thinking strategically and abstractly?
– Strong interpersonal and client-facing skills to work with Higher Education academics and administrators?
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, with a strong culture of customer service and collaboration?
Why is this Unique?
We’ve taken a traditionally manual, Excel (and paper) based process, and turned it into a highly automated data analytics platform where the majority of our customers are now spending their time optimizing student outcomes (think of a world without Excel).
You will develop unique experiences and viewpoints of:
– Automating a traditional professional service using innovative technologies
– Scaling and building strategy for a customer success function in consumption-based models which are rapidly emerging as the post-SaaS monetization trend
– Product led growth/sales in the high growth SaaS space
Compensation: Salary and equity flexible commensurate with experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.