28 Oct Senior Full Stack Developer
This role is remote
Senior Full Stack Developer
Job Type: Full Time
Who We Are:
Enflux is an established, venture-backed, rapidly growing, and exciting Ed Tech company that grew significantly in 2020 despite COVID-19 and is experiencing further growth acceleration in 2021. We are looking for the right person to join our team to help fulfil the unprecedented demand for our offering and help fulfil our amazing potential to help educators increase their students’ outcomes!
What You’ll Do:
You will be adding and improving features in our React-based UI. To support the UI you will also need to make updates to the Python Flask-based API. If you wish to work with data collection, transformation, or analysis there are opportunities. You will be given problems and tasks and the trust and support to execute solutions.
In this role you will:
- Maintain and extend our React-based UI written in typescript.
- Maintain and extend our Python-based API.
- Support our Business Intelligence team by optimizing SQL and managing migrations.
- Collaborate with all teams within the company to develop customer solutions.
- 5 years of professional programming experience
- 4 years of experience with React or a similar web framework in a production environment
- 2 years of typescript
- 1 year of Python experience
- College Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with writing REST APIs
- Writing and maintaining automated tests for all new work
- Experience using git in a team setting
- Company-paid health, dental and vision insurance
- Start-up environment with a proven playbook
- Fun work environment – impactful
- Competitive time-off policy
- Must reside within the US and be eligible for US employment
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Compensation: Salary and equity are flexible and commensurate with experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.